My birthday is today!!! its 2am, 6th April 2017 and I can’t sleep! partly because I slept immediately I got home from work and now my eyes won’t shut. I also had to wash my hair, hot oil treatment and deep conditioning (all that hair care senrenren) and now I’m already receiving calls and birthday messages. I really hope I don’t wake up cranky. sigh
It has been an amazing year and I’m truly grateful for the new year ahead. This past year was filled with joy, smart decisions and perfect realities. I cannot even complain.
For this post, I’ll be sharing with you random things you don’t know about me.
Here are 15 random things you probably don’t know about me.
1. I don’t watch TV
2. I am never bored (I always have too many activities and I don’t know why!)
3. Water is my favorite drink. I rarely take fizzy drinks
4. My favorite pet would be a Cat (Persian or Siberian to be specific). I’ve never had one but would very much love to own one in the nearest future.
5. I find jewelries uncomfortable and I can go for days without them(Blame it on Babcock Uni!), except when its absolutely necessary. (Sometimes, even wearing my wristwatch loose still makes me feel like its stopping blood flow at my wrist! weird right?)
6. I’m not crazy about social media platforms, I think they are time consuming and I can go for weeks without them.
7. The only true reason I run this blog is because I love to share stuff especially when it has to do with “purposeful living”. And I learned the hard way that it is better to give people the option to decide if they want to learn something or not, rather than force your opinions on them. (that’s a story for another day).
8. I had my first international solo trip at 17
9. I’m a really honest person.
10. I can’t write with an ugly pen. (I would always opt for cute or unique pens rather than the traditional ones and I never chewed my pen when I was younger)
11. My first phone ever was a Trium.
12. I wrote an entire novel in my JSS 3. a few of my friends contributed to that book but sadly I can’t find it. I’ll definitely share it with you guys when I do. PS: The theme was “High school love story”
13. Contrary to number 12 above I’m not a hopeless romantic. I think I’m the most logical person when it comes to love or relationships in general. Perhaps too logical. My love isn’t blind at all it has perfect eyesight and glasses just in case!!! LOL
14. I don’t have any personal secret. If there is anything about myself I wouldn’t want people to know, chances are 3 or 4 people already know it!
15.I google everything!
Okay if you made it this far it’s your turn. Writing things about yourself is quite an experience! Do you think you can write at least 15 things about yourself and share it? I’m not going to tag anyone in particular but you should try it either on your blog, Facebook or Instagram page. 🙂 Don’t forget to tag or mention me when you do!
Till my next post stay blessed!
Photoshoot by: Babatunde Adewole
Make up by me!
Braid wig,top and earrings: My big sister’s 😀 😀 😀