I stayed in Benue Hotel, Markudi for some days. My favorite part of the hotel was the lobby, unfortunately, I didn’t get to take enough pictures. The furniture used were really unique. I checked the label and discovered that they are from Zivella. I took out some time to do a room tour which I inserted below.
I planned to make this post detailed but honestly- no time. If you have any questions feel free to leave a comment below and I will respond ASAP. Or better still contact me on any of my Social media handles. Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
For anyone looking to stay here, I will write out what I liked and disliked about the hotel.
What I Liked:
1. The electricity was on point.
2. The the room service was good. Hotel was clean. Everything worked (TV,light, AC etc)
3. They seemed to have a lot of staff which made service delivery easier.
4. The furniture and decor were nice.
5. The environment was serene and seemed safe.
What I disliked:
1. The choice of room tiles: I would have preferred a rug/carpet (or any form of floor covering). Better still, plain tiles would have sufficed.
2. There was no food menu available. Apparently, they were working on it.
Other things to note:
1. The arrangement of the building: I believe the hotel was designed to look like a resort, the buildings are separated at a distance so its best to be mobile.
2. I doubt if there was WiFi available, I did not attempted to use their internet
Don’t forget to subscribe to my channel for more posts! And please let me know what you think. I’m new to this YouTube world!