The Nigerian Air force Suites (Popularly called NAF suites) is a new hotel located in Kado, Abuja.
Its a relatively big hotel with 31 rooms which are very spacious, and modern. various conference and banqueting rooms that can take up to 1000 guests and leisure facilities consisting of Restaurants, Garden Bar and outdoor swimming pool.
I had the opportunity of staying at NAF suites for about a week. and I’ll be sharing my experience with you all.
* The hotels location makes it easy access to all that Abuja has to offer. It is relatively close to the heart of town and a walking distance from Next cash and carry.
* The rooms are spacious, luxurious and homely at the same time.
* The service is excellent and the staff really try their best to get everything you would need.
* The room comes with a kitchenette and a large refrigerator (The room I stayed in)
* Most of their rooms have a balcony with a nice view (not so sure)
* Free snacks at the minibar in the room!
* Every part of the hotel was Clean and tidy
* The Food was well prepared
* There’s a standby pool guard and swimming instructor
* I love the Unique structure of the hotel
* There is currently no gym, but there are plans for that in the next year
* WiFi wasn’t superb
* There wasn’t a standby source of electricity. ( when the light goes off you would literally have to wait for a
while before its switched over.
* There wasn’t enough variety in the Buffet especially in terms of fruits. too much carbs
Final Hotel Assessment:
Overall, I’d say the top things I loved about the hotel are:
* Cleanliness: The room and the public spaces were spotless.
* Architecture: The structure is unique, not like the conventional hotel structures in Nigeria. it has high ceilings, glass walls, it is sleek and minimalistic.
* Hotel room descriptions are the same as the booking information: The rooms actually look like whats in the website photos. i was impressed by the size of the rooms.
* I would recommend the hotel For longer stay as it comes with a kitchentte. Additionally, the rooms have a balcony which is a nice touch.
the pictures below were taken by me. For pro pictures, you can visit their website www.nafconsuites.com