“If you don’t like something, change it, if you can’t change it, change your attitude towards it”
Change is a broad term, it can apply to many thing’s. It could be something exciting like starting a new job, or something tragic like having to deal with the death of a loved one or probably something uncertain like change in government either ways, Change is always coming whether we look forward to it or not.
These are a few steps to deal with change in our daily lives:
1. Accept the fact that you can’t control every change: Sorry to break it to you, but you have little control over anything or anyone outside of yourself. But how you approach change is what matters.
2. Don’t try to change anyone: You are your own being and so is everyone else. You focus on you, let them focus on them. It’s not your job to go around fixing everyone else’s drama and life. You could encourage them, respect their differences, accept who they are and let them be.You are the main character in your own script, so get busy living your own life.
3. Give change: We are not talking about creating a revolutionary change. We are talking about giving back to the society, and helping the less privileged. What may seem little to you is everything to others. If you can’t go out of your way for them, be kind and Give Change.
4. Change is inevitable, make it your friend: cease opportunities! Everything can’t always go the way you want it to. But its best to make the most of it.
5. Create change: Make things happen, don’t just let things happen to you. Be the force behind positive change. Make conscious steps daily to improve situations within and around you.
6. Be change: be the change you want to see in the world, cliché right? But the need for change in our society cannot be over emphasized, and it starts with YOU.
7. And lastly…Change!: If you want to be healthier change your lifestyle, if you want to be happier, change your approach to life. Just don’t stop making positive changes cause whether you like it or not You’ll change, so u have the choice to pick which direction you wish to go, choose wisely.